13. Dutzendteich lake Station
Party Rally participants at Dutzendteich lake station, 1934 (Stadtarchiv Nuremberg).
Dutzendteich lake Station had been in service since 1 December, 1871. Between 1934 and 1936, the National Socialists had the station extended with roofed-over platforms, to accommodate tens of thousands of Party Rally participants. For mass events, the trains ran every minute. Up until 1990, Dutzendteich lake station was a public transport stop, until it was replaced by the suburban train stations Dutzendteich lake and FrankenMunicipal Stadium.